Property Conveyancing

Buying or selling a home can be a daunting prospect.

Berryman Partners can guide you through processes of negotiating, property law issues, asset structuring, estate planning and taxation.

Buying a House

We can arrange pest, building, survey, strata inspection reports and in-house stamping.

Selling a House

We can prepare a contract for sale, exchange of contracts and settlement processes.

We are here to help you! Contact us now.